Opening December 15, 2019
Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is nestled on the sandy beaches of Piscadera Bay, part of the southern coast of the unique island of Curaçao. With a prime location near one of the world’s most praised diving sites and a mere 15 minutes from Hato International Airport, guests will enjoy all of the inclusions of UnlimitedLuxury®. Savor cuisine at seven dining options, including a brewery featuring local microbeers, and enjoy top-shelf spirits at four bars. Relax poolside or walk along our two beaches. Complete the day with a relaxing massage or body treatment at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia®. Dreams Curaçao has everything for a picture-perfect island getaway.
Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is nestled on the sandy beaches of Piscaderas Bay, part of the southern coast of the unique island of Curaçao. With a prime location near one of the world’s most praised diving sites and a mere 15 minutes form Hato International Airport, guests will enjoy everything this island has to offer. Visit the capital city of Willemstad – an UNESCO World Heritage Site – where a variety of shopping and sightseeing are available.
Explore museums and monuments or enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants featuring international and local cuisine. The 197 spacious rooms and suites all feature a private furnished balcony or terrace with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea, gardens and tropical island. Enjoy 24-hour room service and stunning views. Optional connecting rooms are available for families as well as in-room kids’ amenities. Seven dining options feature cuisine from around the world, including an on-site brewery with Tex-Mex and local microbeers, all without reservations required. Four bars serve unlimited top-shelf spirits, perfect for pre-dinner drinks or watching the sunset.
There are activities for all interests with three sparkling swimming pools, two beaches and a host of activities provided by the entertainment team. Relax beachside or join in with other guests for pool or beach volleyball. Adult guests can also try their luck at the on-site casino with familiar games and a sportsbook area. All this and more create an UnlimitedLuxury® getaway.
• Prime location on Piscadera Bay featuring two white-sand beaches
• Located only 15 minutes from Hato International Airport
• Closely located to the colorful capital city of Willemstad, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Curaçao is located outside the Caribbean’s hurricane zone, boasting beautiful weather all year long
• Large casino with two bars, a bingo hall, only poker room in Curaçao and only Sportsbook with live betting.
• 7,442 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including a ballroom that seats up to 400
• Four outdoor venues for wedding receptions including a 16th century Dutch Colonial fort
• World-class diving rated by the best diving sites in the world by World’s Best Diving & Resorts – Sports Diver Edition
• National Geographic and PADI-Certified in-house dive center with functional and complete facilities including on-site pier
• Located close to world-class shopping including Rif Fort Mall in Willemstad and Sambil Shopping mall
• The resort is a great departure point to discover the best Curaçao attractions including the Seaquarium and Dolphin Encounter.
• Fully equipped spa and beauty salon
Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
• Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
• Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
• Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
• 24-hour room & concierge service
• Pool and beach wait service
• Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
• Daily maid service
• Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
• Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
• No wristbands required
• All taxes and gratuities included
• Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
Dreams Curaçao offers 197 spacious guest rooms and suites. All rooms and suites are non-smoking
All suites offer the following amenities:
• King size bed or double beds
• Bathroom with luxury bath amenities
• Private furnished balcony or terrace
• Twice-daily maid service
• 24-hour room service
• Tablet in each room with a directory of services: room service, events calendar, spa bookings, daily news, etc.
• Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
• Alarm clock • Electronic in-room safe
• Electronic keys
• Satellite TV • Coffee maker
• Concierge service
• Iron and ironing board
• Intelligent energy saving sensor
• All rooms and suites are non-smoking
ROOM CATEGORY DESCRIPTIONS
Deluxe Island View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Island View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Deluxe Pool View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Pool View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with pool views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Deluxe Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Partial Ocean View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with partial ocean views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Ocean View room features one king-size or two double beds with furnished, private balconies with ocean views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
• Personalized check-in and check-out
• Special concierge service
• Preferred status and amenities
o Upgraded mini-bar
o Upgraded bath amenities
o Bathrobes and slippers in-suite
o Pillow menu
• Private Preferred Club Lounge
o Daily continental breakfast service
o Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
o Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
o Complimentary computer access
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View rooms offer one king size or two double beds, with furnished private balconies and breathtaking Ocean Views and 48” TV. All the rooms have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View offer one king size bed or two double beds, with an additional living area, furnished private balconies with breathtaking
Ocean Views, 55” TV and a Walk-In Closet. All the Suites have a walk-in shower* or bathtub*.
Preferred Club Suite Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Suite Ocean View offer one king size bed, a spacious living area, dining area for 4, small refrigerator, Walk-in Closet, furnished private balconies with breathtaking Ocean Views and 60” TV. All the Suite have a walk-in shower.
Preferred Club Presidential Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Presidential Suite offers one king size bed, a spacious living area, dining area for 4, small refrigerator, Large Walk-in Closet with furnished private balcony and breathtaking
Ocean Front View on the top floor of the resort and 60” TV. The Preferred Club Presidential Suite has a walk-in shower.
*Rooms with king beds have walk in showers. Rooms with double beds have a bathtub.
There are 37 connecting rooms at Dreams Curaçao available in different room categories. Connecting rooms are available upon request and based on availability.
SMALL DOGS WELCOME
Dreams Curaçao now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property.
This service is available for $65 USD in the required room category. Please contact the resort directly to confirm necessary room category. To reserve a room for a guest with a dog, please contact reservations by emailing TBD to check availability, you can contact reservations before booking. For full details and restrictions, please visit Dreams Curaçao’s accommodations page.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
• Welcome letter with guidelines and restrictions
• Dog bed
• Food and water bowls
• Floor mat for bowls
• Rope toy
• Small plastic bone for dogs
• Dog waste bags
• Dog-in-room door hanger
Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Terms & Conditions:
• Dreams Curaçao’s dog policy allows dogs under 22 lbs. (10kgs) for $65 USD per night, in specific room categories
• Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and
• Only small dogs are permitted.
• Required upon check-in:
o Dog’s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay
o Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months
o Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use
• No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities
• Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
• Dog must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
• Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the “Dog Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room. Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
• Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed.
• Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest’s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet’s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
• The resort reserves the right to request the dog's removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to.
• Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.
Offering 7 dining options, including: 3 à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a snack grill, a café and a brewery.
No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
Barefoot Grill | Lunch
• Poolside grill serving hamburgers, hot dogs and other snacks
• Dress Code: None
Brewery | Dinner & Late Night Bites
• Tex-Mex favorites with world-class sports viewing. Plus, locally made microbeers
• On-site brewery building
• Approximate seating capacity: 120
• Dress Code: Casual elegance
Coco Café | 24-hours
• Premium coffee, teas and snacks
• Dress Code: None
Oceana | Dinner
• Caribbean seafood served oceanfront
• Approximate seating capacity: 80
• Dress Code: Casual
Portofino | Dinner
• Enjoy a variety of Italian delights at this open-air restaurant. Experience the wine cellar for a private dining option*.
• Approximate seating capacity
o Restaurant: 80
o Wine cellar: 12
• Dress Code: Casual elegance
Seaside Grill | Dinner
• À la carte ocean view restaurant serving steaks and other grill specialties
• Approximate seating capacity: 80
• Dress Code: Casual Elegance
World Café | Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at our international buffet overlooking the gardens and beach
• Seating capacity: 200
• Dress Code: Casual
• Bermuda’s (long shorts or Capri pants), sneakers/tennis shoes and sandals.
• Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
• No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance –
• Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
• Long pants required for men.
• No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
• Trousers, dress shirts and dress shoes for men.
• Blouses, skirts, trousers or dresses and dress shoes for women.
Offering 4 bars and lounges, serving domestic and international top-shelf spirits. There are an additional 2 bars* located in the casino and the Sportsbook area of the Casino.
Rendezvous | 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
• Lobby bar
• Features a petite grand piano and live music
Hideaway | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Enjoy a selection of premium cocktails at this open-air bar on the beach
Manatees | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Swim-up and enjoy a drink in the pool
Brewery | Open 9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
• Serving locally made microbeers and cocktails
• Casual attire
Casino Bars* | TBD
• The casino has one bar in the main casino area and one in the Sportsbook area
• Casual attire
*Additional costs apply
Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is located on Piscadera Bay just 8 miles from Hato International Airport and 2 miles from the capital city Willemstad – an UNESCO World Heritage Site – with it’s colorful and distinctive architecture, museums, monuments and world-class shopping. This beautiful beachfront resort features two white-sand beaches.
• City Tour
A sightseeing tour to the central parts of the island. Visit Queen Juliana Bridge overlooking Willemstad and Fort
Nassau, one of the oldest forts on the island. Enjoy local handcrafts as well as our famous liquor distillery where you
can taste the original Blue Curaçao
• Island Trip
Visit the East and West sides of Curaçao with unspoiled natural wonders, plantation house and natural beaches.
• Eco Trip
Visit the Northern Christoffel Park featuring the tallest mountain in the surrounding islands, 7-Bocas, Hato Caves,
Indian painting and Boca Pistol.
• Taste of Curaçao
Feel the thrill of snorkeling on a shallow reef and at the famous tugboat wreck. Dare to take a plunge from our wild
and wicked rope swing.
• Jeep Safari
An adventurous thrill ride through the rural parts of the island visiting caves, beautiful beaches and dive sites of the
• Horseback Riding
Enjoy the beauty of our flora and fauna with a panoramic view of the ocean and visit a small zoon while taking a nice
• West Trip
Tour to Piscadera area, Julianadrop, Saltpans at Jan Kok, Sta. Martha viewpoint, Knipbay, Boca Pistol and San Pedro
• East Trip
Tour Fort Amsterdam, Scharloo, liquor factory, Caribbean Handcraft, Caracasbay, Spanishwater, Botanical Garden
and Fort Nassau
• Hato Caves & Ostrich Farm
This tour will take you to an approximately 180,000-year-old cave for a 50-minute guided walk in the cave.
Afterward, visit the ostrich farm where you’ll be introduced to their way of life and growth. For those who like new
experiences, they’ll be able to taste ostrich meat in the Ostrich Restaurant.
• Historic & Cultural Drive
Visit the newest Kurá Hulanda Museum, the Fort Amsterdam Parliament, the capital of Willemstad, and Scharloo
• ATV Tour
Visit the Western side of Curaçao
*Additional costs apply to tours and excursions.
• Three swimming pools
• Cooking and cocktail classes
• Dance lessons
• Spanish and Papiamento lessons
• Beach Olympics
• Ping Pong
• Table games
• Fitness center and classes
• Tennis court
• Beach soccer
• Beach volleyball
• Big screen movies
• Theme nights and parties
• Bocce Ball
• Weekly beach party
• Introductory scuba lesson*
• Non-motorized watersports
• Motorized water sports* (nearby)
10 | Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino Last Updated July 3, 2019
• Water polo
• Water aerobics
• Deep sea fishing
WATER ACTIVITIES & TOURS*
• Fishing trips*
• Scuba diving (all experience levels)
• Sunset sailing and snorkeling
* Additional fees apply
Dreams Curaçao has three pools including a kids pools.
Pools Heated Notes
Note: The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMRTM Collection is strictly forbidden, except
for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
UNIQUE RESORT EXPERIENCES
• Complimentary shuttle to Willemstad where guests can enjoy a floating market, floating bridge and shopping
(twice daily; Monday – Saturday)
EXPLORER’S CLUB FOR KIDS
All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children. At this fully
supervised children’s program, kids can enjoy the following activities:
• Arts and crafts
• Kids pool
• Treasure hunts
• Sandcastle contests
• Board games and video games
• Beepers for parental control
• Dinner for children
CORE ZONE TEENS CLUB
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around:
• Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
• Video games – Xbox 360®, Wii® and Play Station 2®
• Pool, ping-pong and foosball
• Evening disco mixers
Contact concierge for pricing details/terms & conditions
DREAMS SPA BY PEVONIA®
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Pamper yourself in our Dreams Spa by Pevonia® with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms and an outdoor
whirlpool. Treatments include massages, facials, body scrubs, reflexology, manicures and pedicures. Hairstyling and
make-up application for special events is available.
Hours: Open 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Nautilus and ICARIAN weight machines including chin up, dip, chest and shoulder, pectoral fly and rear belt, abdominal, leg curl and extension, and seating row individual stations.
• Smith machine and angled leg press
• Multiple weight dumbbells
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• Three swimming pools
• Upper levels of rooms are accessible by elevators and staircase
• Concierge service (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.) and 24-hour front desk
• Tours and transportation*
• Currency exchange*
• 24-hour room service
• In-room babysitting*
• Airport transportation*
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
• Water sports*
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Car rental*
• Dreams Spa by Pevonia®*
• Gift shop*
• Long distance calls*
• Wheelchair accessible
• Wheelchair rental*
• One ballroom, five meeting rooms and one board room
• Explorer’s Club for Kids (ages 3-12)
• Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17)
• Beauty salon*
• Medical service*
• Wedding gazebo
• Nightclub/Sports bar
* Additional costs apply